Very disappointed.One of your employees asked if the cart nearby was mine and I said no because I thought somebody has it.

When I realized no one was using it, I asked him if I can have it since I was carrying a big long box, bulky but not really heavy-- a spur of the moment buy. He didn't even pause, just said no because he will use it! What great service and treatment of a female customer or you call GUEST! in your department store!

He didn't even asked if I need help! Your Human resource department needs to address this and I sure hope this attitude is not seen in all employees! No apologies from him whatsoever. And he even passed by me 2x -- just nothing.

Didn't care at all!"Excellent job Target, Inc!!!"

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Get over it WOMAN! Now go make me a sandwhich and quit complaining about how heavy the wittle box was.

#141968

Quote=”sad”

“too much crying on this site. get a legitimate complaint and stop whining.”

Really!?! Isn’t this site for people to vent their frustrations by complaining?

Would you go into a restaurant and complain that people are just sitting around eating?

Can you provide an example of a “legitimate complaint”; one that meets your expectations?

too much crying on this site. get a legitimate complaint and stop whining.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #141749

I am a female, and I don't expect males to treat me special. It is the 21 century.

How can the buying public expect a company to do in a short period of time what...mommy and daddy didn't do for 18+ years...teach a work ethic wound around a moral core....

Quote=”Vgms”

“Very disappointed. One of your employees asked if the cart nearby was mine and I said no because I thought somebody has it.”

We’re called “Team Members” even though we are also employees.

Quote=”Vgms”

“When I realized no one was using it, I asked him if I can have it” “He didn't even pause, just said no because he will use it!”

A simple misunderstanding, compounded by your own willingness to give up the same cart when asked. If these one on one interactions don’t happen to you, just like everyone else, a few times a month, you’re simply not getting out enough!

Quote=”Vgms”

“What great service and treatment of a female customer or you call GUEST! in your department store!”

Female? What if you were male and the TM was female? How is gender relevant to the discussion? Didn’t women’s liberation in the sixties put a dent in gender bias?

Quote=”Vgms”

“He didn't even asked if I need help! Your Human resource department needs to address this and I sure hope this attitude is not seen in all employees!”

Well, did you raise the issue immediately at guest services? Did you request to speak to the store manager (LOD - Leader On Duty as we call them)? Did you record the time of day, the date, and the TM’s name?

Quote=”Vgms”

No apologies from him whatsoever. And he even passed by me 2x -- just nothing. Didn't...

There are two sides to every story. We’ve heard yours, but we can only speculate about the TM who is not here to comment. Let’s assume that you did indeed give the cart up, and the TM was doing a project that needed a cart, or there was a shortage of carts at the front lanes, or the TM was tasked with rounding up stray carts on the sales floor.

Why would he or she give you a second thought? Did you engage with the TM to get their attention? Did you request the cart back once you knew you needed it? Did you ask the TM to bring you a fresh cart? While the TM, according to your side of the story, didn’t live up to your expectations, it sound s a lot like you were not doing your role as a guest in a Target store.

There are other retailers that deliver “personal shopper” services, and you may consider shopping with them in the future, you won’t be missed at Target. Most likely these stores are more expensive, but they do cater to their guests with a strong sense of self entitlement.

Jesus. Get over it