I shopped at the North Target store this morning for a trial run.My 3 coupons were only credited for half the value.

When I told the cashier to re run the coupons she said it was the fault of the manufacturer they put in the wrong bar codes ALL the time. Funny, I went to Wal Mart 30 minutes later and used the same coupons from another paper and they took them for face value no questions asked. It is one thing to cheat your customers, but to have the cashiers lie is another thing. Most women didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday.

Please answer, give credit or stop taking coupons altogether.Jan Purnell

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

@ Jan Punell Hollywood was only explaining the situation as it is.I see no rudeness in his/her comments.

Are you just trolling?

You're the one being rude, if only you could fire yourself for reflecting negatively on your business.

So it's bad to be rude to someone who is a bad person?

If Hitler came back to life and you met him on the street, would you be nice to him?

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #213354

No, learn how to read. I would fire you for negatively reflecting my company. By posting rude comments to others you are showing negative traits to the company and it's workers which could reflect on sales.

Lets pretend i worked for your store.Somebody was saying bad stuff about your store online.

You would fire me because i stood up for your store????You are insane.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #212821

Actually I own my own store(not Target) and frankly if an employee was behaving as Hollywood is I would fire him for negatively reflecting my business, and as for Zachary I would press charges against him and have him sent to Juvenile for sexual harassment.

TO: Jan Punell

You have no idea what you are talking about no one is going to get fired for writing on this idiotic website.Quite crying over who did what.

Get over it already.

You are allowed your opinion as is Hollywood so even if her comments were "rude", which they weren't, she wouldn't get fired.Now please go away you *** troll

If people are on this site, they are already mad at target.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #212664

Actually they can if your rude posts reflect badly on the company and stops people from shopping there it is bad for business.

Not to mention Target can't fire me if I am standing up for them.

All of this over some dumb coupons...

jeez.

Oh yeah, and good luck on getting me fired. XD