I shopped at the North Target store this morning for a trial run. My 3 coupons were only credited for half the value.

When I told the cashier to re run the coupons she said it was the fault of the manufacturer they put in the wrong bar codes ALL the time. Funny, I went to Wal Mart 30 minutes later and used the same coupons from another paper and they took them for face value no questions asked. It is one thing to cheat your customers, but to have the cashiers lie is another thing. Most women didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday.

Please answer, give credit or stop taking coupons altogether. Jan Purnell

Comments

@ Jan Punell Hollywood was only explaining the situation as it is. I see no rudeness in his/her comments.

Are you just trolling?

You're the one being rude, if only you could fire yourself for reflecting negatively on your business.

So it's bad to be rude to someone who is a bad person?

If Hitler came back to life and you met him on the street, would you be nice to him?

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #213354

No, learn how to read. I would fire you for negatively reflecting my company. By posting rude comments to others you are showing negative traits to the company and it's workers which could reflect on sales.

Lets pretend i worked for your store. Somebody was saying bad stuff about your store online.

You would fire me because i stood up for your store???? You are insane.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #212821

Actually I own my own store(not Target) and frankly if an employee was behaving as Hollywood is I would fire him for negatively reflecting my business, and as for Zachary I would press charges against him and have him sent to Juvenile for sexual harassment.

TO: Jan Punell

You have no idea what you are talking about no one is going to get fired for writing on this idiotic website. Quite crying over who did what.

Get over it already.

You are allowed your opinion as is Hollywood so even if her comments were "rude", which they weren't, she wouldn't get fired. Now please go away you *** troll

If people are on this site, they are already mad at target.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #212664

Actually they can if your rude posts reflect badly on the company and stops people from shopping there it is bad for business.

Not to mention Target can't fire me if I am standing up for them.

All of this over some dumb coupons...

jeez.

Oh yeah, and good luck on getting me fired. XD

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #211971

Zachary was not being rude to you, and even if he was if we sent every child to Juvenile Hall who was rude online they would be overcrowded. Also you can't fire someone for what they do outside the workplace that would cause a lawsuit against you. Seriously Zachary may be 12 but you are the one acting like a child here.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #211588

Well then I will have your IP tracked and have you kicked out of school and sent to juvenile if you really are 12.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #211584

I don't work I am 12.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #211566

Wanna bet Zachary, I can find out where you work and have you fired as well. By posting rude comments you are making a mockery out of your business and that could reflect our business in a negative way and make people not want to go there. I own a store myself and if anyone were as rude as hollywood than they would be fired.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #211508

You can't fire this person "Hollywood1919" based on what he types privately at home. You will get sued.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #211224

Keep this up and I will have you IP tracked and you could end up losing your job holeywood1919. Furthermore since I own my own store I would like to offer some advice, if you were my employee I would terminate you because your negative response on here would negatively effect peoples views of my store as they proved the first reviewers take on the store staff. So either quit replying rudely or I will personally have your IP tracked and you will end up losing your job.

Instead, Should I disagree and say it is a good thing that the coupons don't work?

I am doing both of those things that you want: I am doing my job the best that I can which helps Target make those changes. And I am going to school so that one day I can get a better job.

Don't tell me how to do my job.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #209253

Well instead of agreeing that this is dumb hollywood why not try and make changes or better yet work for a company that does not treat people badly.

Pirateliz

Why do I have to be polite. If I want to use profanity I will. None of your business how I treat others. They are paid to take my abuse. They should find another job if they can't take it.

#208927

Was I making excuses? No.

And I already said, I agree that it's dumb that the coupons don't work. I have been working there for a year and a half, and i started off as a cashier, now I work at the service desk and photo lab, helping angry customers like you, and the cashiers who did not help them correctly.. I'm also in college full time, not that you care. But understand what it takes to run a store like Target.

When I am at work, I do my job correctly. I am honest with the customers, and if one of my co-workers needs help, I help them. I am doing my job, and part of it is to deal with the coupon situation until Target CORPRATE fixes the problem.

I didn't invent the registers and the computer system, so I cannot fix it. But I CAN deal with the problem until it is fixed.

Pirateliz
Szarvas, Bekes, Hungary #207747

You should make the cashier call for a manager and credit the full coupon amount. Make sure to talk in a loud but polite voice and hold up the register so other shoppers see what is happening. Companies need to make their customers happy or we will shop other places (like store with "mart" in their name.