After 6 months of searching, found an outdoor patio sectional with decent reviews and decent price on clearance at Target. (rarely shop target due to their consistent incompetence)....but the price was right!

What a mistake, I now have a recliner in my garage, still in the box and have been through multiple calls and hours of my time trying to get it picked up and returned.

I will not be getting a replacement of the item I ordered and WANTED. But they will be giving me a refund??? Who knows when....and a $20 gift card for my inconvenience!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again the consumer takes it you know where because of other people's incompetence. I would be fired from my job for incompetence.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of outdoor patio sectional from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

You do know you can return an online purchase at any target store, right?

Target is horrible