Using my husband's credit card, I spent eight dollars and something cents in Ridgeland Ms. 10 days later, there were charges on his statement totaling about $160 made from that store, but the calls or emails for the orders were tracked to Georgia.

When I called Target about the scam, they were not even interested in find out which cashier I used so that legal charges could be made, like it wouldnt have been easy enough to go back and check the videos posted on every cashier.

Target does not have to worry abt my business again!!!!!!

J. Bradshaw

Review about: Target Cashier.

Comments

Gawd You're So Smart. I'm a fifth grader who is male and has a boyfriend.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That's rich!!

IHateStupidCustomers obviously doesn't hate being so stu pid himself, but he's such a good shopper Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

IHateStupidCustomers

Ken is just mad because his boyfriend had other plans this weekend.

Glad you got it straightened out anonymous.

No, I'm in the fifth grade.

So, Tasha, you didn't know I making fun of IHateStupidCustomers?

Now I'm makg fun of you, Tasha. Get it?

You can't sue the cashier for something the computer did. ***.

Always use the same card if possible at the same store.

Never mix cards. You should know this if you're an adult.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #444600

I found out that my husband is the one that spent that money we were charged.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #444599

Shush up Ken, sticking up for your boyfriend. Ihatedumbcustomers was just making fun of this kid who spells like a fourth grader.

He knows what abt meant. I guess you are in fourth grade as well since you do not know he was making fun. Kevin actually he knows that that meant about.

They were both in fourth grade computer lab when he posted this review. I bet the Op asked Ken if he knew how to spell about and Ken told him it was spelled abt.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #444598

Ihatedumbcustomers. Apparently the OP cannot spell about correctly.

That is what they meant by abt. This is also some educational information for you as well Ken since you did not know what it meant either.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #444596

Ken well you don't know what abt means because you are not explaining it yourself.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #444595

Ken why do you keep bashing Target. Did you get caught shoplifting there.

IHateStupidCustomers - I guess you hate yourself? Even morons know abt means about. How darn old are you anyway?

IHateStupidCustomers

abt your business? uh..?

The same thing just happened to me at Target on Saturday, March 3, 2012. I purchased an IPhone and when I paid, the cell phone clerk had me pay at the register and have the funds put on a "register card" since the cell phone kiosk registers do not accept the Target RedCard.

She failed to *** the 5% and voided the transaction. I told her I didn't think it voided since she did it only from the cell phone Radio Shack register. She ran the purchase again on Target's register for the correct amount reflecting the 5%RedCard discount. Now my account is overdrawn due to two nearly $200 charges that Target claims they can't remove.

I disputed with Target and have not yet been assigned a case # yet.

I'm not too happy. My credit union was kind enough to refund the overdraft fee because they saw the charges matched up to my explanation and the services purchased.

Hackensack, New Jersey, United States #415909

:( be careful using your target debit. Mine was not working and i used my reg bank debit card then was told by the cashier to go to customer service for credit for my 5% the custermer service cashier said he would void it and use my target and see if it worked.

I got charged twice!!!!!!!!! DONT USE YOU ATM TARGET CARD!!!

Read the legal information provided with the debit/credit card. You must give target a written notice.

A phone call, is not something they are legally bound to recognize as corespondence. You must dispute the charges. This is true with all credit/debit cards. You cannot simply call them you must -formally- dispute the charges in accordance with the terms of your credit/debit card.

At which time a hold is placed on the charges while they are in dispute. If you believe the findings are not in your favor and are UN-JUST you may further dispute it.