The same day the 'Lil Woodzeez Family Treehouse' arrived, my daughter opened it. The contents were all there except the main slide part was distorted and was unusable - clearly a manufacturer's problem. So although the other parts of the toy were useable, this was a main attraction. Not a cheap toy to find this quality control problem.
My wife calls Target only to get placed with a support person who spoke broken English. Took over an hour to understand what we needed to do and explain the situation.
Bottom line and this aint good customer service:
1) the rep could barely speak English let alone understand English "can you replace the slide or do we have to send back the full toy?" the service reps response: "you can send by the item"; "is that the slide or the whole toy?"; "send back the item"; then she had to place my wife on hold for 15 minutes
2) they won't send a replacement before we send back the damaged toy
3) we had to ask to have the return postage covered; it wasn't offered
4) a smaller issue but nonetheless an irritating indication of Target's quality of service and company policy: if bought online, this poor quality 'Lil Woodzeez Family Treehouse' was to come with a companion toy. No such luck and the agent had no idea what were talking about even with our receipt
5) Finally, when we attempted to use a gift card, the store couldn't figure out how to use it.
Amazon, here we come!!!
Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Monetary Loss: $45.
Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.
I didn't like: Product quaity, Customer service.