1.7

The same day the 'Lil Woodzeez Family Treehouse' arrived, my daughter opened it. The contents were all there except the main slide part was distorted and was unusable - clearly a manufacturer's problem. So although the other parts of the toy were useable, this was a main attraction. Not a cheap toy to find this quality control problem.

My wife calls Target only to get placed with a support person who spoke broken English. Took over an hour to understand what we needed to do and explain the situation.

Bottom line and this aint good customer service:

1) the rep could barely speak English let alone understand English "can you replace the slide or do we have to send back the full toy?" the service reps response: "you can send by the item"; "is that the slide or the whole toy?"; "send back the item"; then she had to place my wife on hold for 15 minutes

2) they won't send a replacement before we send back the damaged toy

3) we had to ask to have the return postage covered; it wasn't offered

4) a smaller issue but nonetheless an irritating indication of Target's quality of service and company policy: if bought online, this poor quality 'Lil Woodzeez Family Treehouse' was to come with a companion toy. No such luck and the agent had no idea what were talking about even with our receipt

5) Finally, when we attempted to use a gift card, the store couldn't figure out how to use it.

Amazon, here we come!!!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Product quaity, Customer service.

Comments

You have no right judging someone for poor English when yours is not that perfect, you need to begin sentences with capital letters, and aint is not a word. I am sure if your daughter is over the age of five she can write a better review with proper grammar.

I just found out my daughter broke the toy and told a lie and said the slide was broken when she opened the box. Well she did not tell me actually her older brother did.

I am however not sending the gift card back. Not my fault my daughter lied.