1.5
Layout of Store

On cyber monday I spent quite a few hours trying to put things in the cart and it wouldn't let me, it kept saying there was a line blah blah. I finally got everything in the cart and paid after a few hours, I received no confirmation till now which is the next 24 hours, I used guest check out but I put my email in there.

Called their customer service, an auto message said we apologize for things happened on monday and hung up!! Ok I understand there is technical problem on such a busy day, but I can't believe they don't even pick up our calls, terrible experience!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of target pick up service. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target pick up service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

Englewood, Colorado, United States #1072936

I got the same problem. My order looks like it is not going to be fulfilled.

I got the same v-mesage.

I was able to chat with somebody today. They point me to the store, I just talked to the store and they told me that they cancel my order and I need to talk to target.com which I can't.

Terrible service