So disappointed in Target on Cyber Monday. I wasn't able to order anything !!

Why offer the discounts if you can't provide the service. Who feels like standing by and keep trying only to have it fail over and over again. Target had to know that they would be experiencing a high volume of traffic to their site. Why not be ready for it.

I'm at Target several times a week however this has really soured me on the store.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cyber monday online orders. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of target cyber monday deals. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target cyber monday deals in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

I completely agree, i was by my computer from 11am to 1am last night trying to buy the surface pro 4 but every time i added to my cart and went to pay, it was already sold out. I was literally refreshing my page every minute and this has happened 3 times!

Today cartwheel is offering 10% off electronics for in-store purchases so i went in to find out if i could order the surface from their store so it would count as an in-store purchase and the gentleman at the electronics department was quite rude while stomping on my dreams. Target needs cyber Monday to run for at least two more days so people like me can actually get what they want and watched vigorously for!

adfadsf
to Anonymous Elsie, Michigan, United States #1072206

It is called Cyber Monday for a reason, and or course items at that price will sell out fast. I too had the same issue but do I throw a temper tantrum for it. NO.

to adfadsf #1074835

You should read more carefully before leaving rude comments.