Target Customer Service
- (800) 591-3869
- (800) 659-2396
- (888) 755-5856
- (877) 798-2743
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Target is a large chain of discount stores. The company was founded by George Dayton in June 1902. Its headquarters is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States. Target offers a broad range of products under the following categories: Furniture, Electronics, Video Games, Household Essentials, Beauty, and many more. The company also specializes in apparel, footwear, accessories, and toys. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Buyers can also use PayPal, UnionPay, and JCB options. The company accepts returns for a full refund or exchange. There are more than 1800 Target stores in the United States. The company has 2 subsidiaries: Financial and Retail Services and Target Sourcing Services.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Target to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States