After listening to a long menu, I finally made contact with a live person. It was very difficult to understand him, but I don't blame him as multinational companies hire overseas to save money for employees.

I told him the chip on my new card is not working at the Target stores. At the time, the check-out person said there was a problem with the chip. I tried a different register and the error message again appeared. I went to customer service and the lady said I had to call the number on the card.

The "customer service" man on the phone insisted the problem was with the registers, and I must try again and immediately call back when it happens. I asked to talk with a supervisor, but instead I was sent to the menu again. So I gave up.

I guess I can't receive a replacement card. What a waste of time!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of target credit card from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was this was the worst experience of my life. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments