Sarver, Pennsylvania

My coat got stolen at the Harmarville Target near Pittsburgh PA. NO ONE wanted to help me figure out what happened to it-I just kept getting the run-around from the Target staff.

THEY SUCK! When I called back to talk to someone and explain the situation, I got the run-around AGAIN. I repeat-they suck! What terrible customer service!

I am totally disillusioned by this place and the way they handled the situation. I don't think I will be shopping at Target anytime soon.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "watch the video cameras to find the employee who took my coat. yes, it was an employee" as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about other product at Target was dishonesty of employees Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

If your personal property was stolen, then you need to file a police report. The police will then contact the store for video evidence.

Target cannot do anything for your stolen property.

They are not the law. Even if they already have the video retained, they can't do anything unless you file a report with the police.

As an adult you need to be responsible for your own property. How exactly was this the fault of Target.

youarewrong
Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1070533

Next time give your coat to a parent. Not their fault you left it somewhere and it was stolen.

You said it was stolen! What are they supposed to do?

They aren't the police. Get out if here with this ridiculous complaint.

No worries. They won't miss you.