1.2K views

It took over 14 days for me to get my online order. The first package wasn't what I oredered and the second package was in correct and they overcharged me.

when i called customer service they couldn't offer any help because it was passed the 7 day period so i was stuck with wrong product and an over charge they could not correct. Sadly the customer service is located oversees.

VERY SAD TARGET OFFERS JOBS OVERSEES WHEN UNEMPLOYMENT IN OUR OWN COUNTRY IS SO HIGH AND WE ARE STRUGGLING TO FEED OUR CHILDREN. DISGUSTING I WILL NEVER SHOPE AT TARGET AGAIN!

Comments

I don't blame you, "My3sons". There are just too many retailers with which to shop/commerce in America than a corporation like Target who cannot and will not help their customers with the most basic of problems!

nikalseyn

You might wish to dispute the charge with your credit card company. You did use a credit card and not a debit card, right?

Also, pass the word around and do as many of us are now doing------do not do business with any company which outsources it's "customer service" to a foreign country. Not only is it arrogant to do so, but a slap in our face to be the recipient of unintelligible English when we call for help.