wanted to purchase cell phones for myself and my wife, was told by sales person after they called manager that we could not see phones till after we bought them. phone were in boxes locked to lower rack, I am 72, my wife is 68, could not bend low enough to read at that level.

Left store with no purchase.!!!!! will not shop target again. What other products would you buy site sight unseen ??? We feel we were disrespected as seniors and customers.

we will also complain to consumer cellular about how we were treated by target as there sales agent. we are still looking for new cell phones to meet our needs.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Great Comment! Want to make it into a review?

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1245590

You shouldn't be shopping at any Target store in the first place unless you enjoy visiting the restroom with someone of the opposite gender. Find a store that does not cater to abnormal psychoses.

to h.kitchener Downey, California, United States #1246000

do you even know what abnormal psychosis means? you didn't even know how to spell it. Shut up.

to h.kitchener La Crescenta, California, United States #1248311

Oh no, what's going to happen in the restroom?