Akron, Ohio
Featured Not resolved

Purchased an air mattress - labeled online and on their shelves as $45.99.As I put it in the car, I noted they had charged me $75 (?) not sure the exact amount, but considerably more.

Took it back to Customer Service immediately. They insisted that was the correct price. I told them it was not and that the entire shelf of this kind of mattress (several boxes) was labeled $45.99. They called the department and the clerk stated there was no such label anywhere in her department.

I went back and took a photo of the shelf and the price and took it to customer service. They snidely stated essentially that I was a thief, trying to get away with something. Another clerk reinforced the 1st one. Of course I returned the mattress & bought a similar one at Walmart for a lower price.

My 3 daughters & their daughters tell me this is a typical experience for Target.I will shop elsewhere.

Review about: Best Rest Air Mattress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Coleman Mattress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

BAD BAD BAD - FOR TARGET.COM (ONLINE PURCHASE!!) Target " Most Pathetic service by Target.com online and worse they don't let you submit a bad review!!!. I wonder how is their online business even surviving?? I ordered this item and..." Read more Target - Concrete Candles Review Target "I ordered 2 concrete large candles, the stores near me were sold out. I received the package today, both were broken and destroyed. Packaged in a box way too large..." Read more Target - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category Target "I just left target, and I'm in shock.I always check the expiration dates, but today I was in a rush I just put it in the cart without looking..." Read more Target - Review about Bed Frame from Vinings, Georgia Target "Generally I don't complain online about companies but after the poor treatment and attitude of Targets customer service department I believe I have no other choice. In August I ordered..." Read more Don Karl Juravin & Roca Labs- Ask him hard questions live and watch him squirm, get angry and ban me from FB group! Roca Labs "Hey guys! I like you are in search of a workable weight loss plan. When I found this FB group for Roca Labs I was intrigued, until I was insulted..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more