Target - Customer Service
Purchased an air mattress - labeled online and on their shelves as $45.99.As I put it in the car, I noted they had charged me $75 (?) not sure the exact amount, but considerably more.
Took it back to Customer Service immediately. They insisted that was the correct price. I told them it was not and that the entire shelf of this kind of mattress (several boxes) was labeled $45.99. They called the department and the clerk stated there was no such label anywhere in her department.
I went back and took a photo of the shelf and the price and took it to customer service. They snidely stated essentially that I was a thief, trying to get away with something. Another clerk reinforced the 1st one. Of course I returned the mattress & bought a similar one at Walmart for a lower price.
My 3 daughters & their daughters tell me this is a typical experience for Target.I will shop elsewhere.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Target has a promotion going on right now for Swiffer products which clearly states on the promo $5 Free Gift Card with the purchase of 2 selected items. I..."
- "I paid my bill on due date , I thought I paid on time. I never checked my card because I never used it. Two months later I received..."
- "Hi, I bought up & up Kids sunscreem from target store in California (Bay area) and it caused severe allergy around my arms, ears and face. I had to see..."
- " I was using this product for almost 2 years. I used low nicotine 0.6. It was great that I could stop smoking cigarettes and the window on the side of..."
- "i purchased a sweat shirt online from TEECHIP.comin early jan 2016. the lettering on the shirt was not complete and of poor quality. i contacted them and have not heard..."
- "So recieved my moog lower control arms today. Went to inspect them and noticed it wasn't in a bag, a tear in the ball joint boot, missing a..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."