Target - Customer Service
Purchased an air mattress - labeled online and on their shelves as $45.99.As I put it in the car, I noted they had charged me $75 (?) not sure the exact amount, but considerably more.
Took it back to Customer Service immediately. They insisted that was the correct price. I told them it was not and that the entire shelf of this kind of mattress (several boxes) was labeled $45.99. They called the department and the clerk stated there was no such label anywhere in her department.
I went back and took a photo of the shelf and the price and took it to customer service. They snidely stated essentially that I was a thief, trying to get away with something. Another clerk reinforced the 1st one. Of course I returned the mattress & bought a similar one at Walmart for a lower price.
My 3 daughters & their daughters tell me this is a typical experience for Target.I will shop elsewhere.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Went to target on the I-410 loop closest to Lackland AFB, TX for Star Wars release today. First one was at 1030pm sept 3rd. Went in and asked customer service,..."
- "I saw this sign on the morning of April 18th 2015 out front of PSL Target and I had to know why someone would put this up. I really thought..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Waiting 3 days no resulotion. I cant get aby money out atm. Nor use the card at stores. I have 3 kids to take care off and i have no..."
- "So recieved my moog lower control arms today. Went to inspect them and noticed it wasn't in a bag, a tear in the ball joint boot, missing a..."
- "When I paid over $200 for mats for my car I expected what they said I was going to get in the ads they show the Matt covering all the..."