Target - Customer Service

111 of 1891 Target reviews

Purchased an air mattress - labeled online and on their shelves as $45.99.As I put it in the car, I noted they had charged me $75 (?) not sure the exact amount, but considerably more.

Took it back to Customer Service immediately. They insisted that was the correct price. I told them it was not and that the entire shelf of this kind of mattress (several boxes) was labeled $45.99. They called the department and the clerk stated there was no such label anywhere in her department.

I went back and took a photo of the shelf and the price and took it to customer service. They snidely stated essentially that I was a thief, trying to get away with something. Another clerk reinforced the 1st one. Of course I returned the mattress & bought a similar one at Walmart for a lower price.

My 3 daughters & their daughters tell me this is a typical experience for Target.I will shop elsewhere.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Best Rest Air Mattress
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #884649

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Target? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
111 of 1891 Target reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Target. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Target.
Filing a new complaint about
×