Featured Not resolved

Purchased an air mattress - labeled online and on their shelves as $45.99.As I put it in the car, I noted they had charged me $75 (?) not sure the exact amount, but considerably more.

Took it back to Customer Service immediately. They insisted that was the correct price. I told them it was not and that the entire shelf of this kind of mattress (several boxes) was labeled $45.99. They called the department and the clerk stated there was no such label anywhere in her department.

I went back and took a photo of the shelf and the price and took it to customer service. They snidely stated essentially that I was a thief, trying to get away with something. Another clerk reinforced the 1st one. Of course I returned the mattress & bought a similar one at Walmart for a lower price.

My 3 daughters & their daughters tell me this is a typical experience for Target.I will shop elsewhere.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of coleman mattress. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coleman mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments