North Adams, Michigan

My account is in collections because I was reduced to part time and unable to pay.Set up to get automatic payments from checking account for the last 15 months.

New company hired and not notified of the change. Called new collection company and talked with Eric Thomas to make arrangements. Called backed, new auditor took call. I offered feedback that proper notice was needed to change in contract arrangements.

She said that Target did not want to hear feedback just wanted my money. Wanted an 80% increase than current payment agreement for the month without notice. Target behavior is despicable.

Want to be responsible and accountable and have been, new company hired is a disgrace.I owed Target my loyalty prior, but now cash customers do not count so I will not shop at Target.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Quote=”Yanderson”

“My account is in collections”

What account? Are you referring to your Target Credit Card(r). or Target(r) Visa(r) Credit Card, or Target Check Card(SM)?

Quote=”Yanderson”

“I was reduced to part time and unable to pay.”

“So you were carrying a balance on your account(s)?

“Called new collection company and talked with Eric Thomas to make arrangements.”

It sounds as if your delinquent account was turned over to a collections agency.

Quote=”Yanderson”

“I offered feedback that proper notice was needed to change in contract arrangements. She said that Target did not want to hear feedback just wanted my money.”

If they are indeed a collections agency what they told you is correct. There role is to collect a debt, and they earn a ‘finder’s fee’. They are not interested in your opinion of the company that extended you credit, that you in turn defaulted upon.

Quote=”Yanderson”

“Wanted an 80% increase than current payment agreement for the month without notice.”

Who did? Target, or the collection agency? If you have abused your previous credit by not making full payments on time you are certainly going to get less favorable treatment.

Quote=”Yanderson”

“Target behavior is despicable.”

Your OP is...

Quote=”Yanderson”

“Want to be responsible and accountable and have been, new company hired is a disgrace.”

Regardless of your payment history, you’ve been turned over to collections as a bad debt!

How is the new company a disgrace? I would think you should feel ashamed of your behavior to allow your finances to reach collections.

Quote=”Yanderson”

“I owed Target my loyalty prior, but now cash customers do not count so I will not shop at Target.”

I think you mean to say that you owe Target the money they loaned to you and the interested and penalties that you agreed to pay under the terms of your account.

Cash customer always count in any retail store, they require less effort than processing credit cards. However, any retailer will increase their sales by selling to customers on credit. The risk is that said customers will default (as you have done). If you ban yourself form Target you will not be missed!

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #167536

If someone owed you money I am sure you would want it back.A responsible person knows how to budjet, this means you are not responsible.

Why do they want you shopping there when you owe them money.

Also Target does not handle their credit cards.I suggest you go back and live with your parents until you can afford to live on your own and learn to be more responsible.