Had a card with Target since 2012, paid ALL bills on time. Today I tried to use it for the first time in a while and found out that they cancelled it because I didn't use it all the time.

They say they sent a letter. I have no letter. They told me to re-apply. My take on that is why on earth should I?

Amazon got my business today. Amazon and WalMart will continue to get my business.

I'm through with Target, both on line, and in person. I spent a boatload of money with them over the years, and do not expect to have my card cancelled with no notification.

Boo.

hollyannem wrote the review because of "credit card policies" at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to "really just thought they should know that they lost a customer due to poor policy".

The most disappointing in user's experience was credit card policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target target credit card for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattD78

"Even if you are not in default, we reserve the right to terminate your privileges to obtain credit on the Account at any time. Upon any termination of this Agreement by you or us, you will continue to be obligated to pay all amounts owing under this Agreement, and to otherwise perform the terms and conditions of this Agreement."

This is in the credit card agreement YOU signed and YOU agreed to. So don't be mad at Target because you said it was ok for them to cancel your account at any time and with no warning.