We went to a different Target for a price adjustment mistake made at another with reciept and tags in hand we approached the customer service counter. The "supervisor" told us that because the purchase was made at another Target we'd have to go back to that Target because why should HIS store take a loss for a sister stores mistake?

I spent 1 hour on the phone with CS in the philipines and got no where. Although it seems everyone at Target is a manager or supervisor. But none of them have the ability to help you.

Poor Service!

Comments

#102030

I received a Polaroid Digital Picture frame for Christmas. Tried it.

The device would not upload pictures from the computer (no USB function). Tried to return item in original package, with receipt, two weeks after purchase. I was told it had been "used." The guest service provider said manager refused to meet with me or provide me with his name.

National Customer Service said their job is to back the store managers. Do your friends and family a favor: Do Not Shop at Target!

Coleshill, England, United Kingdom #26184

Each store has their own individual separate inventory and there is no system that automatically updates another store's inventory. Therefore if you don't physically have the entire product (new and unused) to return you cannot get a refund or price discrepancy reimbursement at another store.

You must go to the location that made the mistake in the first place.

It sucks, but it's life.

Next time call a head and see if they can take care of a more complicated issue at a different store. That will save you the time and then you won't feel the need to complain later.