I THINK THE TARGET HIGHER UPS ARE COWARDS AND JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON AGAINST PAULA DEEN. GOOD BY CREDIT CARD.

EVERYONE CAN LOOK INTO THEIR PAST AND REALIZE THEY MADE A MISTAKE. BY DROPPING PAULA YOU HAVE GIVEN POWER TO THE "N" WORD. WHAT ABOUT BALDWIN WHEN HE CALLED THE NEWS REPORTED A QUEEN AND SAID HE WOULD PUT HIS FOOT UP HIS *** BUT THEN AGAIN HE WOULD LIKE IT. WHERE IS THE SENSORSHIP THERE?

DOUBLE STANDARDS!!!!

I SEE NO NEED TO SHOP TARGET AGAIN. I PLAN TO TELL FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND FELLOW WORKERS TO NOT SHOP AT YOUR MISERABLE STORE.

Comments

stlrsfan
Mamaroneck, New York, United States #672063

Wow, get a life, she's an entertainer, your life will go on, I promise!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #671974

When you use all caps, that means you are shouting at us, and we haven't done anything to you, so why shout at us. Let Target know how you feel.

From what I have heard there is some kind of lawsuit involved and at least one of her sons is supposed to be involved. There probably wouldn't be such a fuss over this if when Paula gave her apologies, they had been sincere.

Crocodile tears when you are apologizing just don't work. From what I have heard Baldwin did apologize for his comments.

#671947

Who?The *** is Paula Deen.Also i am so sure that "Targets and Walmart"Wish all of you would just crawl in some hole and Die.I mean do you honestly think either store care if you shop their.Poor White Trash get's on my "Last Nerve".Paula Deen probably could care less about any of you all.Do you really feel this person is not sleeping at night behind this situation?All of you all are "Sick".