I ordered a gift to be sent to a friend, with expedited shipping. Received message the gift would arrive two days late.

Received another message afterwards that it would be the end of the month or beginning of next month before item would arrive. Cancelled order. Then ordered an eGift card instead. Received email that recipient would get w/in four hours.

Received another message immediately afterward that it would be two days before it could be shipped!!! Called help line.

Was told perhaps would be sent in time. Although email said four hours, may take 24 to 48 hours.

Review about: Target Gift Card.

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers

wow hahaha this *** "random" from Colorado really had a stick up his a$$ the day of his post. I'm sorry that my 6 word reply of "could this be any more confusing?" set you off.

because that totally makes me seem like I work for Target. maybe I'll just assume that you got fired from Target for stealing or that you and anonymous from Mississippi are lovers? yeah, it might sound crazy but so does your comment.

if anything, your comment was much more trolling. and by the way, calm down anonymous.

I agree, randon. This is the most despicable store I have ever had the misfortune to encounter!!

Hallarious1

There hasn't been any contact from Target since launching this complaint.

IHateStupidCustomers obviously trolls this site looking to attack people with legitimate concerns about an crappy company. It made sense to me.

Target's online service is trash. It doesn't do what it say's it will do, and they will charge you money when it doesn't.

Tell you what, IHateStupidCustomers, I hate *** Target employees. If that includes you, maybe you should try to fix a terrible service before you try to blame the customer.

IHateStupidCustomers

could this be any more confusing..?