Cortney Kimbrow that is employed by Target in Hattiesburg, Mississippi as a manager is very rude & unprofessional.
I went in to return an article of clothing that I had bought my daughter that was defective. I explained to her that I washed it just as the instructions read. When I pulled it out of the washing machine, the pink coloring had rubbed off the sequins in a large area of the shirt & was unwearable now. She told me that since I washed it that I could not return it. I told her her that I understood that & that if I was just returning the item just to return it, then I could see where I was not granted a refund. She argued with me for a couple minutes. Then, she told me that EVEN IF she was to give me a refund that it would only be in the form of a gift card. That's ***, because I had presented my receipt with the item. I told her that it was not my fault the item became defective. it was a manufacturing fault. She argued with me a little more & then proceeded to accuse me of ironing the shirt. Sequins melt under heat, so that was a *** accusation. I got really pissed then & told her to keep it for herself & let her kid wear it, because I was not letting mine wear it. She tells me, "I was going to give you a refund, but now I am not." Anyone reading this knows that is a complete lie, because if she was going to give me a refund, she would have already done it before getting me upset.
This woman does not need to be in retail working with the public. Now, it is not about the refund, but the way I was talked down to.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "PLEASE SHARE. BEWARE!!! Make sure you check prices at Target. When I tried to report it to 3 different sales associates, first assoc. said they ran out of tags so..."
- "Target claims to be the lowest price in retail. I visit target for light shopping had previously bad experience with target. There toy section always empty particular..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "I recieved my order within 3 weeks.. there is a date box u can put the date when you need the dress to be here I simply put a date..."
- "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..."
- "About 7 years ago, Walmart.com customer service was established in Hattiesburg, MS. The address still is 5912 U S Highway 49, Suite C-11. Hattiesburg, MS 39401. This..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."