The "new" diaper formula for the Target brand Diapers gave my baby a chemical burn. We have been using Target brand for over a year.

When we opened up the box of diapers there was a card that indicated the formula was new and improved or something to that affect. The design was different but similar and the padding on the inside appeared to be thicker and more quilted than the previous Target brand diapers. By the end of the first day we put the baby in these "new"diapers she had a chemical burn from front to back. Tried calling customer service today and if you press the option #2 to speak to a customer service rep about a complaint they disconnect you.

So I called back to speak with a person using a different option.

This time they said there was a building emergency and they couldn't answer the phone. Guess they must know that their new formula is causing chemical burns.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of up and up diapers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $32. Target needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned up and up diapers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #1242770

First, their emergency has nothing to do with your issue. Second, nice job caring about the welfare of the other human beings in the building. I bet you'd complain if someone ahead of you in line had a heart attack.

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1225875

I think that you purposely caused the chemical burns on your child yourself and are seeking a lawsuit. That is what I think.

If there was a building emergency that does not mean that they know about the chemical burns. Yeah I know my statement is just as foolish as yours. But I am just showing you a point.

Fools like yourself should not be allowed to reproduce. Get your tubes tied so you cannot have anymore children with your genes.