Verified Reviewer

Target management should actually call me. I believe you have two serious problems in the electronics area in two seperate srores in California.

First the Palm Springs/Cathedral City store and second the Palm Desert store.

In both of these locations you have literally NO ONE staffing this area in both locations. You have hundreds of thousands of dollars in phones, TV's, computers and electronics and there is never anyone around who knows anything about what you're selling. There is literally NO customer service ! This is not a once or twice situation it has been going on for at least six months.

I shop at Target every week.

No one knows anything about the phones you have or how to activate them. I asked several times where the "TECH" guys were and was finally told they were at the Palm Desert store. So, I drove to Palm Desert and there's a huge sign above the electronics area that says "TECH". Not only is no one to be found anywhere working in the electronics area but a team member walking by said the "TECH" guys are no longer at the store.

She indicated the "TECH" guys were in LaQuinta. (another long drive)

You people need to decide if you're going to be in the cell phone business or not. You also need to decide if you are going to sell electronics to people. If that is a business you want to maintain then you need to get some staff onboard at these key locations.

I actually found this same situation to be the case last year before the pandemic in your Woodbury, Mn.

store.

I found the same thing was true in your Springfield, Missouri store.

Finally, This has been going on for sometime now and is not an isolated random staffing problem.

Just last Sunday evening I was in the Target store in Palm Springs. It was about 9pm. There was only ONE register open and a very nice older lady was the cashier, There are probably over 20 people waiting to check out on what was a busy Sunday evening and you have ONE register open. I think the self serve registers were closed also ?

Why would that be ?

I expect this type of lame customer service at Walmart. I don't like to see it happening at Target.

Mark H Vandervort

612 839 ****

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#2011302

Complain to their Corporate Headquarters about this Either Send them a letter or Call them Their contact information is either found on This website or online

Target Reviews