I bought three sunglasses on insurance on 31-dec-11 from #4084 Target Optical, 3201 Preston Road, Frisco, TX 75034, till date i did not received the delivery or any info about it. Today I made a phone call to the store and spoken with STEPHANIE MEDDRES, Optical Team Leader (972-668 6110), and she talk to me rudely, and did not gave any clear information about the estimated delivery of my product, but suggest me to cancel the order,

My concern is, does customer shop at Target to cancel the orders, how she can suggest this option after 26 days, I do not want to cancel this order, but expecting proper mail & telephonic communication with me.

Target must take necessary action on such employees.

I do not know the status of my orders, my details are as under;

SANTOSH RANE

CASHIER: 506166

on my receipt there is a speciality number 79202

address, 7575 FRANKFORD RD, DALLAS, TX, 75252

CELL- 214-436-1735

email; smrane@gmail.com

Review about: Target Cashier.

Comments

DaddoCFL
Khandela, Rajasthan, India #446258

Dear Santosh:

I regret the horrible treatment you received from our former Optical Team Leader Stephanie Meddres. When we read your complaint, we immediately dragged her out back and beat her severely.

To compensate you for your trouble, we have made the decision to give you free glasses and optical service for life. Please return to the store so Stephanie can personally apologize to you and deliver our special "Free Optical Care" card.

Regards, Ima de Scavone - for the Preston Rd. Target

You are the DUMBEST PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN POST ON THIS SITE!!!! Thanks for your cell #!!!