3.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Went to Aliso store, lady had 3 Airedale 100 lbs each at least!!!I ask if that was Ok, was told that even thou they didn’t signify in any way, Target could only ask if dogs were therapy dogs.

After customer says yes, question has to stop (per co policy). When thought I do not believe dogs should be taken into store were food is sold I thought I would test out “policy”. Sure enough I take my 55lb dog to Alicia store and some shift supervisor type (didn’t identify herself but name tag said Camilla) had to confront me on my way out. I explained to her what TARGET policy is and her reply was “It’s My responsibility to keep store safe for other customers.

I asked if she had any complaints or saw any aggressive behavior from my dog... again is he service animal I said yes, she then proceeded to go on and on... I told her to read policy and procedure manual. But the worst part of this experience is she had to be confrontational and LOUD by the check out registers!!!

And we all know what everybody does these days when voices are raised, YUP cell phones come out.

I then called Target in Mission Biejo and spoke to a very nice, professional manager, Hugo, who told me indeed they can ask once and if customer says yes service animal they are to end convo there!!!Attach photo of Buddy, most docile dog ever!!

Review about: Target Customer Care.

Comments

its Mission Viejo not "Biejo"

its your city howd you get that wrong?????????? twice!!!!!

OP:

No that you got the information you want, exactly what are you going to do with it other than post it on pissedconsumer?

Exactly what do you expect to happen when you post a photo of your dog?