I wanted to use my target redcard for Christmas and was Very disappointed to learn my account was closed due to inactivity.Not only was it closed I was Not informed that my account was closed.Dont consumers have the right to be notified if their accounts are being closed so they might want to make a purchase to avoid closure.It should be up to the comsumers whether they want their accounts closed or not without any penalties or affecting their credit scores.PS the wedsite is unable to help me reapply.I want my old card reinstated without any problems.Signed Dissatisifed Former Target Customer

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Having the card and tricky closure with additional fees is terrible. Stay away from their card.

It's their money you are borrowing. Learn how credit works.