3.3

I went to Target on Suburban Avenue last night to get bleach and I spotted a great deal in your weekly ad, if I bought 3 @ 1.89/ea I would receive a $5 gift card, that was not upheld at the register! I spoke to 2 different team members 1 said she would give me the advertised deal and then 1 said no they wouldn't.

I found that rather odd since they did uphold the advertised sale at the Target off University in St Paul MN, so why did they not uphold on Suburban? Very disappointed and unhappy with the customer service I received at the Suburban Ave Target in St Paul!

I will not be shopping there again...I brought the ad with me as well and they still would not live up to the ad! It was stated in the ad and from my understanding if its in the ad Target should live up to what they advertised, so my question is why was it not upheld?

Review about: Target Deal.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Show the ad to one of your parents so they can read the whole ad to you, that way they can tell you the ad said at participating locations. If you do not know what that means ask them to define it for you. Then you will know why they did not honor the ad.

to Anonymous Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #866387

You're a *** troll, go away!

to *** you *** #866487

I am not trolling, I am just stating that you should tell your parents to read the ad for you so you can understand the AD, and why they did not honor the ad. It is obvious you cannot read because on my ad it says at participating location, so you are either a five year old child just learning to read or someone who has a low IQ. Target does not have to do what you want just because you can't read.