Weston, Massachusetts

Two weeks after I bought my Samsung TV (UN55J6300AFXZA) I wasn't satisfied and then realized the model number was different, so I figured it was a simple mistake and they gave me the wrong one. Nope!

Samsung and Target are scamming everyone. The model number of the tv they gave me doesn't come up on their website, or any other for that fact. After mentioning this to management they told me it's different for every store and it's the same TV. Wrong!

Samsung's own site has both listed, and a side by side comparison showed me the TV they gave me has lesser quality picture and sound, and fewer features. I returned it and after a while of pleading my case they gave me the right model number (which, go figure. was the last they had in the store, so guess who's getting the rest lesser quality TV's they have?

All of you!) FYI the model number they first gave me was UN55H6350AFXZA

Check and make sure the model number is the same on the box as the one on the tag or listed on their site. I have the right TV now, but I'm extremely disappointed with target, won't be shopping here anymore.

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Website.

Reason of review: scamming.

Preferred solution: I just want Target to get their integrity back, because they have lost it, and hard working people deserve better than this..

Comments

I just got back from Target. .

. they did the exact same thing to me (exact same model numbers as in your post) but luckily I checked the model number and specs before paying.

They didn't have the UN55J6300AFXZA in stock, so no sale. I'll order off of Amazon.