On my recent purchase from target I used a gift card toward part of the purchase. They accepted it and deducted it on the screen and showed it with the correct amount.

Then it cleared the screen without letting me print a receipt. When they sent me the confirmation of my order it was a higher price without the gift card credit. When I checked my gift card balance it showed zero. When we picked the item up at the store the girl would not give us the $15 credit.

Said I had to go online to get it and that it had not been used.

So now I was charged the total without the credit and cannot use the gift card. So do not use a gift card to purchase anything at target online as they cheat you out of it.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments