he Target in Montclair is terrible. I went to purchase toy strollers for my granddaughters gave the cashier $60.00 in cash and used my cc for $20.00.

She entered that I gave her $50.00. When I said this is incorrect, she said well, all you have to do if you need to return is ask for me...I was like who are you, void and give me the proper receipt. 2 days later, I got a notice from my cc company stating that I was charged twice the $20.00 on my card.

Thank goodness my cc company was smart to see the error as I would not have noticed it until I received my statement. wHAT'S WRONG WITH THOSE EMPLOYEES.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Lesa2015 is quite happy with able to warn other consumers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of toy stroller. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned toy stroller in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

In other words what's wrong with you. Did you not pass the first grade?

Orange, California, United States #1041894

People make mistakes, even you. For example when separating sentences you use two spaces, not one. See even you make mistakes.