3.0
Layout of Store

It was an honest mistake when i closed one of my bank accounts and forgot to correct the link with the Target card. Even before Target could communicate with me, i called back and ensured correct bank a/c was linked.

I requested the customer care to waive off the $5 penalty charged on me, but they refused to do it. To my surprise, when I asked if this issue can be escalated, the same lady on phone said "I have full authority on this, and I am unable to waive off this penalty". When I asked, "If I can file a documented complaint about this", she repeated the same sentence.

I am upset with this kind of customer care, which is not bothered to retain its customers or any kind of word-of-mouth.

Shame on the Target customer care.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of target debit card from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5 and wants Target to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude employees. Author liked the most merchandise. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

PMazumdr

Guess what....After spending an hour over phone to update the card details with correct bank account 2 weeks ago, My card did not work again.....You know why...bacause the **** customer care never took the complaint nor they update it. Bunch of irresponsible fools.

to PMazumdr Orange, California, United States #984313

The only fool here is you.

Orange, California, United States #984106

Oh you are a tough man threatening to slap a lady because she will not give you your money back. I am glad your wife left you and took your son with her.

You are a woman and child beater and if paired up with someone your own size you would run the other way with your tail between your legs. In other words you would treat another man this way.

Orange, California, United States #982032

Next time you do such a difficult task get a parent to help you do you do not make any mistakes. Shame on you for not wanting to pay for your mistake. This behavior makes it obvious that you are three years old.

PMazumdr
to KevinRichards #982562

No hard feelings KevinRichards, but I think you have an aptitude of an illiterate. Please ask a 4 yr old kid to read it for you, understand it completely and then make any comment if it is relevant.

to PMazumdr Orange, California, United States #984098

Oh please grow up and have a three year old read my comment. I think i hurt your feelings with that comment.

Isn't that a shame.

You were wrong, you made the mistake so you have to suffer the consequences. Looks like you have reading issues.

to KevinRichards #984103

Oh shut up. I am sick with dealing with this horrible company.

I just called the store again. I was told by the same lady the same thing. I told her if she did not refund the $5 I would come over to where she worked and slap her across the face. She hung up and the police later showed up at my door because of the threats I made.

They told me the call was recorded and were gave me a warning. But they were rude about it. They called me a coward for threatening a lady.

I slapped my wife all the time and my child. Unfortunately after I divorced that *** the courts are not allowing me to have visit rights to my children so don't *** with me with your retarded comments okay.