Fyi to other Target.com shoppers: Please double check your shipping charges at online checkout. I purchased 2 different items and BOTH items indicated "free shipping" in blue print.

I also went over the required $50.00 minimum in order to qualify for free shipping. I ended up being charged for shipping, despite the advertisements for "free shipping". I brought this to the attention of customer service via email and have received the run-around. They have sited several reasons I was charged for shipping, all invalid.

Christmas shoppers, beware of Target.com's lack of customer friendly service. I am beyond frustrated at the number of emails I have already sent to Target.com customer service.

Review about: Target Shipping Service.

Comments

You will receive no satisfaction from the Target corporation. They will, however, talk down to you, humiliate you, and keep your money, but they won't help you.

Good luck in resolving your issues with them.

They ran me off as a customer with their bad treatment and I hope to never, ever have to deal with them again. I hope you fare better with your dealings, but sincerely appreciate you trying to warn others about your experience.