I do know that products ads online usually cost less than those in stores but this item was for sale in store only, and priced 3.00 less than I had to pay in store. I really wanted this product so I had no choice but to get at Target because I had a gift card I was using.

Most stores will refund the full amount if charging a different price.

Therefore I feel you owe me 19.99 for the cost of the item. I cannot believe how hard it is to try to contact your customer service department.

Review about: Target Gift Card.

Comments

MattD78
Orlando, Florida, United States #868818

Stores do not match online pricing. It is cheaper to have you order and ship the item to you online than it is to have them pay for rent, employees and utilities at the store.

Because of that prices are lower online, but Target is not going to compete with their own website so they will not honor the same price.

This goes for Walmart, Best Buy, and most big box retailers.

From Target's website: "Purchases made on Target.com are excluded from the store's price-matching policy."

Wow, you want a full refund?

All you had to do was go to customer service to price match the item.

Target online and target stores do not always price the same way. The same goes for various target stores.

after the credit card breech they disconnected the phones good luck getting to any one the will do anything for you (besides push a red card down your throat!

LOL, no, most stores will NOT give you a free product if the prices don't match up, get real. You can FEEL whatever you want, the real world doesn't give a chit about how you FEEL.

First Born Triplet
to Anonymous Markham, Ontario, Canada #839298

agrees sounds like she has entitlement issues.