This complaint is about Costumer Service desk.I was supposed to get 5% off when using Target credit card, I noticed I didn't. I talked to Precious, cashier manager, Wellington South (561)273-8259, Florida, she told me something as a customer I didn' t know, I wasn't told the moment I did the purchase.

I was refund the small difference but Precious aptitud was terrible.

She never apologized neither excuse for not being informed, never smile just the contrary, she was upset when I told her she was refunding me the wrong amount, then I gave her two pennies so I got just bills instead of change, she sighed and made faces. I can say she was nasty, no costumer deserves a treatment like that, it's because of us they have a job.I have already talked to all my friends that shop at Target about this matter, if nothing is corrected, we'll never shop at this store anymore.I hope Target train all it's employees for their own benefit.

Review about: Target Credit Card.

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #656087

Your complaint doesn't make any sense because of some of the wording. What exactly does aptitude have to do with Precious' job?

You probably mean attitude.

if you don't speak any better than you write, maybe that had something to do with what you consider poor treatment. What does being a certified nurse's assistant have to do with anything?