I don’t drove to the Central Islip Target because I saw that they had a product that I saw on clearance at Target.com. When i went to customer service they wouldn’t sell it to me at the Target.com clearance price.

They stated that they don’t match clearance prices. This was the first time I had heard this as I had previous received a price match on the same item at the Commack location. This is completely unacceptable. All Targets should match the Target.com clearance prices.

Otherwise the price match gaurantee is just a complete lie. It totally wasted my time today.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 04.

Comments

Why would you waste your time making a post like this before you looked at their price match policy? It's pretty clear that they don't match clearance prices. Just because they have decided not to sell an item on-line and have put a clearance price on it doesn't mean they are clearing the item out in the stores.

You tried to convince them. They have it stated on their website. Be mad at yourself

This information is found on their website, which I looked up. Price Match Guarantee Exclusions: Clearance prices are not eligible.

Target stores don't price match other Target stores. Target coupons and Cartwheel offers cannot be combined with price match. Any item sold by a Target Storefront Partner on Target.com or any Target application are not eligible for price match.

Since it Is on their website, it Is Not a complete lie. You can find the Same information on their website as well.