We made a purchase at the Target store in Portage,MI. We spent over $102.

The cashier put the receipt tape in backwards so the receipt did not print. She walked in a snail like pace to the front desk to request help. It was too late to reprint a receipt. The manager came down and said that she had to "go upstairs" to print the receipt.

After waiting about 10 minutes I suggested that we return the items and repurchase them. They couldn't do that, they couldn't return without a receipt, and receipt look-up wasn't available for 24 hours. We were stuck. After waiting for about 45 minutes, the manager took our number and said she would call us.

So after wasting all of that time, we still left the store without a receipt.

We weren't even offered a discount coupon for our inconvenience. I will think twice about visiting this store ever again.

Review about: Target Coupon.

Comments

A cripple freak? What the *** is wrong with you?

NO you don't deserve a gift card or coupon or anything. You deserve to be shot.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #215999

This employee they hired was a raspberry ripple. A cripple a freak.

She should quit her job and allow someene who KNOWS HOW to walk work. Target should not hire freaks like her and hire someone who is not disabled.

To top it off when I complained to the manager about hiring an invalid crippled freak he told me I could not talk to his employees like that and told me that if I did not stop I would have to leave the store. I told the loser before I left that I should at least have gotten a gift card of soemthing for putting up with that freak.