1.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I only shop Target because it is the only place near me. So, I decided to apply for the REDCARD and get 5% reward.

Easy? NO. Casher said he could do it while I checked out. Instead of him processing as Debit, he made it Credit.

People were backing up behind me- there are lots of registers but there are only 1-2 open ( the short ones for small orders are NEVER open, they are covered with junk) . So I said I would use it as credit then cancel after paid. Oh, in the process I did not get my blank check back so I had to pay $20 stop payment fee. Anyway, cancelled credit.

Have been trying to get debit card. They sent me em that application almost done, just submit SSN and the application # ( they deposited and withdrew $ from my account to verify information). Well, its about 3 wks, 3 phone calls later. I enter my information but then it says my application cannot be located.

You CANNOT find em address to get help, UNLESS you have an account # from red card. I have called and talked to 3 people who are no help. Tell me not to apply again or it won't work with the same bank acct #.They cannot do anything. Meanwhile I have lost reward $.

I never liked the store, but I like it even less now.

And when the cashier asks me if I have a red card, I would love to lay into them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Redcard Debit Card.

Reason of review: not being able to contact anyone who can help me..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Concept of reward program.

I didn't like: No one can help with rewards application.

• Target Card
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 05, 2016.

Comments

BrettJones
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1249567

So because you had one bad experience with one cashier you are going to harass them all just for asking a question. Are you even old enough to have a Redcard?

Everyone makes mistakes, even you. Just look at some of the things you did not proofread before submitting.

Verona, New Jersey, United States #1249397

Why did you let the cashier reach over the PIN machine and select the credit option for your redcard application?

Colonia, New Jersey, United States #1241287

They ask because it's their job. You sound like a spoiled brat.