I saw cash year in 25 Items or less lane take time to start ringing up and then when

she got to me she took time to start ringing up. My point is clear you could have self

check out lains at this store put in at this Supper Target an see increrased sales because

I myself do not go here as much as I would becase everyone knows the cashier take to

long. with check out lains watch sales go up . This one has store an it would make since

as some people only have two Items an do not want to lose 1/2 of their time for purch

of two-five items. Fridley 763-852-0003 Rec#2-5165-2200-0096-8735-1 VcD#752-254-045 an cashier was rude on way out as well! Thanks for reading

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "the casheir experence " of target cashier. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

Blytheville, Arkansas, United States #997493

Your point is clear? Your rant doesn't even make any sense. Take a few English classes and then come back and try again.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #1000790