Can not return an on line item - if you use a pay pal account to process you will NOT get your money back. They say that it is posted in great big letters but I certainly missed that when placing my order.

The people on the phone just read off of scripts and keep saying the same things over and over and over again. I will NEVER EVER shop target again.

I'm stuck with a gift card for this *** store - with *** customer service. Buyer beware - I would not advise anyone to shope at Target if you may need to return an item you are purchasing.

Review about: Target Gift Card.

Comments

DaddoCFL
Ekibastuz, Pavlodar, Kazakhstan #446292

"It is posted in great big letters" Yes it is.

"certainly missed that when placing my order." - Yes you did. That's just the way it is.

They didn't pick you out as the guy they planned to screw on that particular day.

Look, there are plenty of things that Target does wrong that you can complain about. This is not one of them.

"The people on the phone just read off of scripts and keep saying the same things over and over and over again."

If you were repeatedly asking for the same thing, I'm not suprised they repeated the same answer.