I paid my balance in full when the bill came. I got another noticed but figured it just crossed in the mail.

Then when I got another notice with almost 100 in late fees, I called to find out what is going on. They said they did not get my mailed in payment and since payments were free over the phone and it had now been 3 months since the purchase they could not remove the late fees. So I paid the whole bill, but now I am telling everyone I know to NOT give business to Target. Absolutely stay away from their red card.

Red is a warning color so let this be a warning to you. It was my first and only purchase on the card so it is not like I had this long history of non-payment and requesting fees be removed. Any company that does not have compassion for its customers is not deserving of hard working Americans' money.

I strongly encourage everyone to boycott Target. Our family is certainly never going to shop there again.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about target redcard credit card from Target was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

snugglegirl05
Houston, Texas, United States #1177480

OP:

Why did you not call customer service when you received another notice?

Assumptions cause problems.