I went to purchase the beats wireless earbuds and thought I'd use my red card to save $10 . To my surprise the card was blocked.

The cashier couldn't tell me the reason and so I used the bankcard attached to the same account as the debit card & it went through no problem. So it wasn't my bank account. I called customer service and was told that I had to confirm the address on the account. I gave them my current address and then my previous address & they said nope wrong again.

Mind you I entered my card number & the last four of my SSN. The only way the would reactivate the card or update my address was if I would give the P.O. Box from years ago. I got so fed up with the 3 ring circus that I told them to close the account and wipe me off the face of Target.

Guess what? They closed the account but wouldn't update my address so I could get a confirmation letter that my account would be closed because I couldn't verify the P.O. Box #!!!!!!

I'm taking the beats back, changing pharmacies and spending thousands of dollars at local stores and the Internet!!!! Wake up Target you have the dumbest policy on the face of the earth!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments