Target had one person handling what I'm sure was hundreds of customers interested in the smartphone deals for Black Friday. I went in to buy a smartphone on their .01 deal and was put on a waiting list that was many pages long and 2 days' worth of names.

The guy was fried and tired and indicated that they had WAY too many people for either phones or time and therefore it was unlikely I would get a phone. I was really upset. Target had to know this and should have limited the timeframe or bought more phones.

Black Friday is a huge deal and they knew it would bring customers to the store....I'm sure in the hopes that customers wouldn't get the phones they hoped for, but would buy other items. I used to love Target - I will not shop there again.

This reviewer shared experience about "black friday advertised smartphone deals bogus" and wants this business to "i want the smartphone i went to the store for and i don't want to have to buy a $250 target gift card to get it". This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about target deal at Target was false advertising Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments