This year Target opened at 6 PM Thanksgiving Day, national TV ad coverage with a 32" Westinghouse TV for $99.99 . We decided to shop for this item, could not order online, store purchase only, well needless to say at 6:10 PM when we finally got in, we were told they were out of the item already, but had several much higher priced models available !

There could not have been very many as we looked around, I saw 3 in total being carried by other customers through out the store, and when talking to the customers who had the TV, they all told me there had only been a few. I personally will never shop Target again, in store or online, pull the bait and switch and you deserve to go out of business.

This was the Oxford Vally Store in PA, I will be sure to spread the word on your policy. GoodBye Target !

This person wrote the review because of "bait and switch" of westinghouse 32-inch hdtv from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bait and switch. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments