King City, California

No complaints about the stores, the merchandise, or most of the employees--all what a reasonable person would expect. My bad experience is related to a small item I ordered online; it was delivered with another item, which was intact, like the shipping box.

The box containing the other item had been opened, and a critical component was missing. Most plausible explanation: someone at Target opened the box, and the employee packing my order packed it anyway. I thought I'd resolved the issue via online chat; Target emailed a shipping label and an exchange authorization. I had the original item shipped back to Indianapolis the next day; now I find it's going to take three weeks to get the replacement to me.

I tried to cancel the exchange and got an automatic no.

Another online chat got me nothing better: "You can't cancel and get your money back." I responded that as soon as the replacement arrives I'm returning it. Target's response was "fine." The bottom line here is that quality control failed to prevent shipping impaired merchandise, and rigid corporate bureaucracy prevented timely correction of Target's failure.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of target online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $26. Target needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments