Los Angeles, California
2.0
Layout of Store

Target has lost a loyal customer in me after the horrendous experience I've had with Target.com's customer service team.It's so bad that I have to warn others - After repeated attempts to place legitimate orders for home items on Target.com, their system kept canceling my orders.

I called Target customer service many times and none of their reps could tell me why my orders were being canceled (I tried using my work shipping address instead of home, different credit card etc.).

After many wasted hours and calls with Target, I get the attached unprofessional/rude email from Target.

Alright Target don't worry, I will never shop with your website, stores or anything to do with your company ever again.Not my problem that you don't want my money.

Review about: Target Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Target Delivery Service Review from Bellevue, Washington Target "I ordered a bed through target.com and this is how it was delivered please see the pictures ..this is unacceptable and there customer service email is down as well...." Read more Target - Took a month to receive a delivery and it's completely damaged Target "I ordered the Tobi Kids Train Bed - Red from Target on December 4th, 2016. This was to be a Christmas surprised for my child. Apparently my package got lost..." Read more Target Manager Review from Baltimore, Maryland Target "Went to Target in Front Royal Virginia.. They had their whitening strips listed for 3.79 but they were ringing up 11.99 and they would not honor the listed price. The..." Read more Target Iphone 7 Review Target "Very bad experience with Thanksgiving iPhone 7 promotion 11/24/2016 at Target at Pheasant Lane Mall, Nashua, NH. After waiting 1.5 Hrs before opening and another 1 hour in store line..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more Top Turf - AWESOME ALL AROUND! Top Turf "I have had so many issues with my lawn from weeds to a fungus to mixed Bermuda and Fescue ! But Top Turf told me like that it would take..." Read more Done Com - Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. Done Com "Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. I needed a sink drywall fixed & they sent a novice/ inexperienced guy. After I specifically asked to send me their best b/c..." Read more