2.0
Layout of Store

Target has lost a loyal customer in me after the horrendous experience I've had with Target.com's customer service team.It's so bad that I have to warn others - After repeated attempts to place legitimate orders for home items on Target.com, their system kept canceling my orders.

I called Target customer service many times and none of their reps could tell me why my orders were being canceled (I tried using my work shipping address instead of home, different credit card etc.).

After many wasted hours and calls with Target, I get the attached unprofessional/rude email from Target.

Alright Target don't worry, I will never shop with your website, stores or anything to do with your company ever again.Not my problem that you don't want my money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of target shipping service. Target needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments