Target has lost a loyal customer in me after the horrendous experience I've had with Target.com's customer service team.It's so bad that I have to warn others - After repeated attempts to place legitimate orders for home items on Target.com, their system kept canceling my orders.
I called Target customer service many times and none of their reps could tell me why my orders were being canceled (I tried using my work shipping address instead of home, different credit card etc.).
After many wasted hours and calls with Target, I get the attached unprofessional/rude email from Target.
Alright Target don't worry, I will never shop with your website, stores or anything to do with your company ever again.Not my problem that you don't want my money.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Target Online Order
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bed through target.com and this is how it was delivered please see the pictures ..this is unacceptable and there customer service email is down as well...."
- "Target will lure you in offering gift cards with the purchase of specific qualifying items. You buy those qualifying items thinking you will receive a gift card only to discover..."
- "I just recieved the firepit table I'd ordered last week from Target.com. The box was clearly damaged in shipping and, after opening, we found the product (particularly the marble table..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."