Extremely disappointed in my target.com experience. Placed an order 5 weeks ago for halloween costumes for my children.

3 weeks later someone from target.com emailed me to "confirm" my shipping address. It is now 2 weeks afterthat, and when I called to check order status, I was informed that there were "problems" with my order, and it would need to be placed again. I declined because it is too close to Halloween to order now. The supervisor offered me a "physical gift card" for my trouble and inconvenience, and she attempted to reconnect me with the original agent to get my shipping address for the gift card.

After spending 80 (yes eighty) minutes on the phone, endless hold waiting for this agent, I needed to hang up. I called back and spoke with a different agent who informed me that the supervisor didn't write any notes on my account and thus she would be unable to assist with the gift card.

Target, you have totally FLUNKED in multiple areas. Buyer beware.

Review about: Target Gift Card.

Comments

If you had read the reviews of Target and Target.com, you would have found that many others have similiar experiences.

I hope everyone takes your warnings seriously and refrains from shopping with them.