I have been to Bay City, MI, Target and am very disappointed each time.I purposefully avoid this store and will drive to another city rather than deal with these people.
Each time I ask for help finding something I'm given a reason they can't help; don't have a scanner, not from this department, I'm unloading trucks, I'm busy or flat out I dont know and walk away. The problem isn't their answer, its the lack of drive to help me further and I'm treated like a nuisance for asking about location of items or stock in the back. The lack of quality customer service ranges from the customer service desk to the cashiers to staff walking throughout the store. I just called to see if they had an item and was told everyone is busy and she refused to check for me.
Why would I want to spend my hard earned dollar here?
A look many other places have better services.I'm no longer shopping here, and I make a point to tell others not to waste their time in Bay City too.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I tried to exchange a $60 unopened video game for a different $60 game. I had the receipt from when I purchased it during a deal earlier this week. The..."
- "I was walking through the produce section with a long north face coat when I felt a pull and heard a rip. The end cap of a table was missing..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "I contacted Larson Door regarding cancer on storm door via their web-site. I submitted all requestedinformation as requested via the web site. The phone number is a looped..."
- "Ordered an arrangement for a lady I had just began dating, picture was a soft display. What they sent arrived in an I Love You mug, the lady was..."
- "Eating my soup because of it's low calorie purpose, found a green, hard, sharp stalk of some sort's, a little over an inch in size, let's just say a big..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."