After I paid for my purchase, the employee just left my items on the counter and went on to help the next customer mixing her stuff up with mine.

I had not purchased a Target bag, but had my own bag.

As I reached over the counter to put my supplies in my bag, I asked the clerk if this was a new policy that if a customer didn't buy a Target bag, she had to bag her own supplies??

He said nothing, but helped me put the last of my supplies in the bag.

From my experience, I can only assume Target has a new policy. I won't plan to shop at Target if I need a lot of supplies!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "target should let customers know that if they don't use a target bag, they must bag their own purchase". This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #982043

You you poor little thing, you had to bag your own stuff. I hope you did not pull a muscle doing so.

I work in grocery and it is SO ANNOYING when people bring their own bags and expect us cashiers to hold the *** thing open and then put items in it. Meanwhile, the sides are falling down around it and making for slow bagging.

But pretty sure it isn't Target's policy to make the customer bag their own stuff. If only.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #982044

He forgot to wear his crown that day that is why they did not bag his items. They had no idea he was king of idiocy.

He forgot. Get over it.