Bayview St, Runaway Bay QLD 4216, Australia
2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I'm not sure if all Targets are having self serve only counters and absolutely no people to front counter serve anymore! But Runaway Bay has changed to this system and I couldn't be angrier!

I watched 10 elderly people trying to 1. Find the scanner 2. Find where to scan 3. Most where near blind and just couldn't do it!

My mother included! The democratics of this shopping centre is elderly???? What on earth are they doing, absolutely no customer service! The poor lady who did go behind the counter to serve, to finally clear up the line of frustrated elderly was then told off by some middle aged bimbo I wanted to slap!

Big W and K-Mart get my vote and I won't be shopping at Target again! This store doesn't care for our elderly SHAME SHAME SHAME on themrant over time for a

Review about: Target Customer Care.

I didn't like: Poor technology to interface customers, No people serving at front counter.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us

No, not all Targets have only self-checkout. Targets self-checkout has to have an associate there to monitor the stealing, or help with issues, which I'm guessing are many (in both cases).

No, I don't use them, I just observe.

Yes, I feel bad for anyone older than myself (and even younger) who struggles to use them and I do try to help.

But calling someone a "middle-aged bimbo".....just remember, you're old to someone. Think about it.

Yes, I'm sure you saw TEN elderly blind people all trying to use these at the same time. Dramatic much? And if you witnessed this, then why on earth didn't you help them?

OP:

This is what you included in your complaint.

The democratics of this shopping centre is elderly????

Is democratics a word regarding the elderly shopping at Target in Australia?