2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I wanted to return a product I bought on January 7th of 2017 because the product is not working. The associate at target said I couldn't return it because it was over the 90 day period.

The supervisor even told me the same thing, but I didn't like the way she approached me. Her body language said it all. This target has very bad service at the customer service area. This target is located in Los Angeles, in La Cienega Blvd, and this incident happened on July 16th, 2017.

Not only they didn't solve my issue of a product that doesn't work and at the same time have to deal with rude people. The only thing I asked for is if I can get my money back for a product that doesn't work. Target needs to change it's return policy because it's not fair that I have spend thousands of dollars in this retail store and they can't solve this issue. Target prefers to lose a customer than return an item.

I am very upset with this store and with the help I didn't received from corporate when I called regarding this issue. It's not my fault that Target sells items that are not going to work after 90 days.

Plus, I bought it with my Target card, there's a lot of business I've made with Target in the past. I would like this issue to get solved.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Home goods items.

I didn't like: Customer service, Return policy, Corporate.

Comments

90 day return policy is standard and, in some cases, even generous. Once you are past the date of return, you need to contact the mfg. This is not Target's problem.

If it wasn't working on January 7th why did you wait so long to return it? If it quit working recently why don't you contact the manufacturer if it's under warranty?

The manufacturer is responsible for warranties on their products, not the retail store. It's people like you that think they can return anything at anytime that drive prices up.

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1351938

All you wanted was to return an item well past the 90 day return policy. They said no.

End of story. Learn next time.

Houston, Texas, United States #1351645

Really????

A monetary loss of $3999???

Exactly what did you buy that cost this much at Target?

Or are you embellishing because you are pissed and you want a response pronto?

Exactly how do you expect to be taken seriously when you are dramatic about a return?

Why could have not just returned the item within 90 days? Exactly what stopped you from doing that?

Houston, Texas, United States #1351640

Target is not the only business that has a 90 day return policy.

Why could you have not returned the product withing the 90 day return policy?

Why can you not just call the manufacture of the product instead of complaining about this?

What will you do when this happens at another business you go to?

Will you complain about this as well?