I bought something online. It apparently was delivered on Christmas eve.

It wasn't there. Never saw it. I called and after many attempts to get them to help, they sent a replacement. The replacement showed up in a completely mangled box.

Not there fault the product was damaged but still it was. ((It wasn't even in a box other then the box the product comes in.)) The box was ripped to shreds and the bench damaged. I was not looking forward to trying to get customer service to help - again. So, as my packaging slip said, I was eligible to take it to the store.

Well, I got there and they said no you cant bring it here it has to be sent back. They had me speak to someone on the phone. They said I would get a slip in the mail to return it. That never came.

I called and several people told me I would get a return label in my email. That never happened. I also couldn't understand much of what anyone I ever talked to said. I emailed a complaint to the website.

Nothing. I called for a fourth time and while on the phone with a customer service rep a return slip finally came to my email. I sent it back right away and never got a refund. I called again, heard the same story...someone will contact you in a few days.

Why can't anyone talk to me now??

I hope someday this will get resolved. As of now, two months into the ordeal I'm not hopeful I will ever see a refund.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of target website from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments