We were in the Flowood, Ms store and the only line open with a person was the customer service lane so the girl rang me up and I wrote a check, she told me the register wasn't reading the check so I needed to pay with some other form of payment. I had written a check not 5 minutes before in their pharmacy with no problem.

Finally after I said I was not paying with any other form of payment she got the register to read the check. It was embarrassing to say the least when the clerk says you need another form of payment.

I will give my money to Walmart next time where I have never had a problem writing a check.

The lady who said she was a manager was very rude and I refuse to give money to a company with rude employees! I am angry they have started frequently having only self service and customer lines open, they need to lose customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1228897

I never understood how someone can get embarrassed so easily. So you shrug and say "then how about using a different register" or "nope, only have checks" or "nevermind then, i won't buy this stuff". I can think of many options on how to respond to the situation, but to get embarrassed isn't one of them.

Houston, Texas, United States #1228876

It was embarrassing to say the least when the clerk says you need another form of payment...

So exactly what is an employee at any type of business supposed to tell you?